NEW YORK—NEXT Events, an emerging leader in design industry networking and thought leadership experiences, in partnership with ICD Publications’ Hotel Business and InspireDesign, has announced its inaugural virtual conference platform—NEXT Virtual. The media brands will offer a virtual session titled “Hospitality in the Time of Coronavirus: Solutions for Our Industry,” scheduled online for Thursday, April 2nd, 2:00 PM EST – 3:00 PM EST.
Digitally connecting leaders in the hospitality industry, the “Hospitality in the Time of Coronavirus: Solutions for Our Industry” virtual session will bring together industry executives to provide insight on expectations moving forward and solutions on how to prioritize the safety of occupants and employees while continuing to keep business doors open. Topics will include: analysis of COVID-19’s impact on the industry; legal implications facing hoteliers; advocacy efforts; mitigating financial risks; and crisis management.
国语两人做人爱费视频“At a time when we need to avoid large gatherings, NEXT Virtual allows us to have these important discussions from the safety of our homes,” said Michael Schneider, president/CEO of NEXT Events. “We will bring together all facets of the hotel industry in a convenient format, while continuing to foster connections in the industry. Our first virtual session will offer creative solutions to help businesses move forward during these challenging times.”
NEXT Events and ICD Publications have brought together a panel of key leaders in the lodging industry for the virtual conference who specialize in ownership, financing, law, advocacy, market analysis and public relations. Christina Trauthwein, editor-in-chief of Hotel Business and InspireDesign, will moderate the following panelists:
- Chip Rogers, president/CEO, American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA), previously served as the President and CEO of the Asian American Hotel Owners Association (AAHOA)— the largest U.S. hotel owners association.
- Jamie Lane, senior director, economics and forecasting, CBRE Hotels Americas, manages CBRE’s team of economists for all property types and specializes in forecasting of the hospitality industry.
- Jim Butler, partner, chairman, Global Hospitality Group, JMBM, represents hotel owners, developers and lenders.
- Melissa DiGianfilippo, co-founder/president of public relations, Serendipit Consulting, spearheads public relations and communications efforts, leading to positive press coverage across international, national and local media outlets.
- Harry Spirides, president, Spirides Hospitality Finance Company, specializes in providing financing to hotel owners and developers for hotel development, acquisition and debt refinancing projects.
The format will consist of a panel followed by a question-and-answer period via Zoom. Online participants are invited to type questions into chat, monitored by an administrator who will then filter and direct the questions and comments to the moderator. All proceeds of the virtual conference will benefit . Register for online viewing of the virtual conference with a $25 suggested donation benefitting Hospitality Cares .