ATLANTA—IHG’s Avid Hotels brand continues to grow throughout the Americas with multiple new hotels opened recently and more than 200 properties in the development pipeline, including 40 under construction and more than 90 with plans submitted to or approved by the company.
国语两人做人爱费视频“IHG’s valued owner community has continued to develop and build Avid Hotels even during this challenging time, and our owners remain excited about bringing the innovative mainstream Avid Hotels brand to new markets and travelers,” said Karen Gilbride, VP, Avid Hotels and Atwell Suites, IHG. “With this brand’s ‘just right’ approach to value, predictability, high standards of cleanliness and the travel basics done exceptionally well, we are ready to offer guests exactly what they expect while traveling.”
Recently opened and coming soon Avid Hotels properties include the following:
- Avid Hotel Denver Airport Area: Just opened, this 97-room hotel is located a few miles from the Denver International Airport, FlySafety International and Buckley Airforce Base. This property is owned by Chet Patel and Baywood Hotels.
- Avid Hotel Fresnillo: Opened on June 8 in Mexico, the first international Avid Hotel location, this 100-room hotel is located on the main street of the city in Fresnillo and within 10 minutes of several attractions, such as the Sanctuary of Plateros, Purificacion Church and Portal Fresnillo Mall. This property is owned by Raúl Muñoz and Operadora MBA.
- Avid Hotel Nashville – Lebanon: Opened on June 6, this 87-room hotel is the first Avid Hotel to open in Tennessee, 20 miles from Nashville International Airport, and centrally located to Cumberland University, major interstates, the Wilson County Fairgrounds and a number of restaurants. This property is owned by Kunal Shah and Daughters LLC.
- Avid Hotel Boston Logan Airport – Revere: Expected to open in late summer, this 104-room hotel is a short drive from Boston Logan International Airport. This hotel is located near local attractions such as Rumney Marsh Reservation, a wildlife reserve and Revere Beach on the Atlantic coast. This property is owned by Ketan (Ken) Patel and Bijal Hospitality.
- Avid Hotel Fort Worth – Fossil Creek: Also expected to open in late summer, this 87-room hotel is near Texas Christian University and several Texas-branch businesses such as the U.S. Department of Treasury, U.S. Defense Department, the Internal Revenue Service, Federal Bureau of Investigation and more. This property is owned by Kalpesh Patel and Buffalo Builder LLC.
“We are thrilled to have opened the first Avid Hotels property in Denver and are excited to participate in this new brand’s growth and success,” said Chet Patel, owner of Avid Hotel Denver Airport Area and SVP, Baywood Hotels. “As a member of the Avid Hotels’ owner advisory board, we were extremely pleased to be able to play a significant role helping to shape the development of the brand with the guest and the owner in mind. We, at Baywood Hotels, believe that, with both business and leisure travel showing modest recovery as we further navigate the pandemic, Avid Hotels is well-positioned to satisfy the current consumer appetite for travel while also supporting travel demands in the future.”